ESP8266 NodeMCU V3 Development Board with CH340
Model : WIR-00093
Supplier : Made in China
- Now supports the arduino IDE with Arduino ESP8266
- Uses Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E.
- USB – Power 5v and program via micro USB port
- Fits on a standard breadboard and gives access to a row of holes either side
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C or 1-wire
- Headers – 2 x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
- USB-TTL included, plug n play
- Rail to Rail Distance = 1.1 inch
Please follow this tutorial to know how it works.
Why you sent another device to me?