Gravity: Analog Turbidity Sensor For Arduino
Model : SEN-00179
Brand : DFRobot
Supplier : DFRobot, China
The arduino turbidity sensor detects water quality by measuring level of turbidity. It is able to detect suspended particles in water by measuring the light transmittance and scattering rate which changes with the amount of total suspended solids (TSS) in water. As the TTS increases, the liquid turbidity level increases.
This arduino turbidity sensor have both analog and digital signal output modes. You can select the mode according to the MCU as threshold is adjustable in digital signal mode.
Turbidity sensors can be used in measurement of water quality in rivers and streams, wastewater and effluent measurements, sediment transport research and laboratory measurements.
Click here to know more.
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 40mA (MAX)
- Response Time: <500ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100M (Min)
- Output Method:Analog
- Analog output: 0-4.5V
- Digital Output: High/Low level signal (you can adjust the threshold value by adjusting the potentiometer)
- Operating Temperature: 5℃~90 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -10℃~90℃
- Weight: 30g
- Adapter Dimensions: 38mm*28mm*10mm/1.5inches *1.1inches*0.4inches
Login to post comments.