Enjoy 4% Discount on total bill on order worth BDT 10000 or more. Enjoy 2% Discount on total bill on order worth BDT 5000 or more.
This is a high resolution 1024 X 600 pixel IPS display with HDMI interface. It can be used with Windows computers (Win 7, 8, 10), Raspberry Pi (Raspbian and Ubuntu Images), Beaglebone and Banana Pi.
The display comes with an Acrylic case and stand. The back panel of the case contains mounting screw holes for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/3B, Banana Pi, and BB Black. The bottom holder (stand) has an option to set tilt angle either 45° or 60°.
No driver is needed for touch control, both for Raspberry Pi and windows computer. Multitouch works only on Windows. On Raspbian, only single touch works.
- 7inch 1024 X 600 high resolution display
- USB touch control with Capacitive screen
- Supports Raspberry Pi 2 B/B+ Banana Pi /Beaglebone Black/Pidora/Raspbian/linux
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work with Windows computers as well, with multi-touch support.
Product Package Contains:
1. 7inch HDMI LCD (C) x 1
2. HDMI cable x 1
3. USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
4. RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
5. Bicolor Case for 7inch LCD × 1
6. Screws Pack × 1
1. While the LCD is connected to Raspberry Pi USB port (for power + touch), power up the Raspberry Pi with a good 5V 2A power adapter or power bank. Otherwise, Raspberry Pi won't boot up.
2. This display works right out of the box with Windows computer. But to use this LCD with Raspberry Pi, you need to modify "config.txt" file of the SD card in which you've installed the Raspbian OS. Open "config.txt" using Wordpad and add the following lines at the end of it, save it.
hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
To know more about connecting with Raspberry pi, please read this.
Click here to know more about this product.