Magnet Ring - 3/16 inch
Model : MIS-00401
Supplier : SparkFun, USA
Summary Magnet Ring - 3/16"
Dimensions: 3/16" (4.7625mm) outer dia x 1/16" (1.5875mm) inner dia x 1/16" (1.5875mm) thick
These are small rare earth magnets - 3/16" rings. Composed of Neodymium/Iron/Boron (NdFeB), these magnets are curiously strong and make for a great way to attach tools to a metal workbench, hold small children to a fridge, and as a trigger for reed switches. This one small ring can easily hold a piece of paper to your fridge.
We found these small rings to be very useful for connecting PCBs together. These rings are conductive and can act as a magnetic connector between widgets. You need a way to secure the ring to the PCB (screws and rivets have been shown to work).
Sold in single units.
Click here to know more.
- Dimensions: 3/16" (4.7625mm) outer dia x 1/16" (1.5875mm) inner dia x 1/16" (1.5875mm) thick
- Tolerances: ±0.002" x ±0.002" x ±0.002"
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.00665 oz. (0.189 g)
- Pull Force: 1.48 lbs!
- Surface Field: 2275 Gauss
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
Login to post comments.
SaminPlayz | Feb 18,2018 at 03:37 PM
A.R | Feb 18,2018 at 05:30 PM