AVR Trainer Kit
Model : DEV-00002
Brand : Pi Labs,Bangladesh
Supplier : Pi Labs, Bangladesh
AVR Trainer Kit is an excellent development kit for novices for programming and experimenting with AVR microcontrollers. It includes an On-board programmer which provides an interface between PC and microcontroller. Some buttons, jumpers and connectors are there to help the microcontroller to be interfaced with the peripherals. This kit comes with examples for easy prototype development, perfect for beginners.
1) ZIF Socket for ATmega16A/32A, with accessible I/O, grouped by PORT.
2) Onboard Programmer.
3) USB connector, connection with PC.
4) Crystal Oscillator (Default 16MHz). It’s replaceable.
5) External Supply Socket (5V).
6) SPI Pinout.
7) ISP Pinout.
8) USART Pinout.
9) I2C Pinout.
10) Seven Segment Display Interfacing.
11) LCD Interfacing Connector.
12) LCD Contrast.
13) ADC Interfacing.
14) Push Button (x2) Interfacing.
15) I/O Expander.
16) RESET Circuitry.
17) 8 LEDs for general use.
18) Buzzer Interfacing.
19) Infrared Interfacing.
20) 1-Wire Communication Interfacing.
21) Power Switch.
22) VCC-GND power pins.
NO SMD COMPONENTS. So that you can replace any component on the board with your desired ones.
- AVR Trainer Kit.
- Standard USB cable (A to B).
- DVD including User manual, compiler, burner software, simulation software and sample codes.
USBasp Driver Install on Windows 10
(You have to disable signature enforcement)
Step-1: Start>Update & security>Recovery>Restart now
Step-2: Troubleshoot>Advanced options>Startup Settings>Restart
7) Disable driver signature enforcement
Step-3: Press F7 to disable driver signature enforcement
Step-4: Install USPasp driver
1. RS to LCD RS
2. RW to LCD RW
3. E to LCD E
4. D4 to LCD D4
5. D5 to LCD D5
6. D6. to LCD D6
7. D7 to LCD D7
after connecting this way LCD display is not showing.
The other day, I was trying to interface the MCU with SD card via SPI and failed. Then I found, the problem is because of the resistors. Then I connected these three pins directly from ISP and succeeded. But in this case I had to disconnect the three pins while writing/burning the MCU
kobe pete pari??
please share me the FUSE BITS
for our AVR Training kit. when u trained us ..