CD4026 Johnson Counter
Model : DIC-00125
Summary 5-stage Jhonson decade counter
CD4026B consist of a 5-stage Jhon decade counter and an output decoder which converts the Jhonson code to a 7-segment decoded output for driving one stage in a numerical display.This device is particularly advantageous in display applications where low power dissipation and/or low package count are important.
- Counter and 7-segment decoding in one stage
- Easily interfaced with 7-segment display types
- Fully static counter operation: DC to 6 MHz(typ) at VDD =10V
- Ideal for low-power displays
- 5V,10V and 15V parametric ratings
- Schmitt-triggered clock inputs
Login to post comments.